Tuesday, May 22, 2012

The Nintenbrony Forums

Well hello every one. This is BiYM (I need a better acronym). I'm here to talk to you about the wonderful Nintenbrony forums. This is a gaming forum for bronies (Nintendo bronies hint hint nudge nudge). Now it's a small community, but a wonderful one. It's run by one Mr. Nintenbrony and several moderators. (currently Duskfall GypZtheQuaker SuperMario2199 and Teenbrony7388) I am on there as Benrowe if you wish to talk to me there is a good place. Now all the mods are good people. We have only a few active poster (Like me), but the one's who are are very nice to talk to. You can post really about any game the best way to know what it's like is to jump right in and see for yourself. I hope to see new user on the forums. BiYM sighing off. Hope to see you soon!
Please

No comments:

Post a Comment